Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Life After College

This blog has been horribly neglected since I went back to college... College was somewhat devoid of culinary adventure, being my last semester with a mere 7 weeks of lab that I only attended twice a week. Now, however, I am officially graduated and lead my own life, and (I hope) will have the time to explore my apartment's ample kitchen space with more interesting experiments than ever before. I also have definitive inspiration (read: self-esteem-smashing competition) from my apartment mate, who keeps an extensive portfolio of every culinary project, complete with excellent photos and professional test-platings. Despite the fact that I view this blog more as a personal file and simple writing practice, I'll do my best to pretend others may actually read my posts, and strive to keep them interesting and entertaining (and, ergo, brief). Within the next week you'll be seeing stories of truffled mashed potatoes, dilly beans, rice salad, and perhaps some reminiscence of cardamom caramels and pastillage. Enjoy?

No comments:

Post a Comment